HIRING: VARIOUS POSITIONS
Mindful Arts Dance Academy is a holistic education center where our youth have the ability to grow as individuals through a variety of programs. They are empowered, encouraged, and educated on how to be the best version of themselves.
The ideal candidate for each open position will be a passionate visionary skilled in their respective area of expertise. It is our goal to provide quality instruction to the students in a loving and nurturing environment.
If you are looking to work with a team that allows you to work as part of a team encouraging and inspiring young people within a diverse community, you’d be a great fit!
- Ballet Teacher (bonus if also skilled in tap and jazz) *permanent position
- Gymnastics Coach
- Music Teacher
- Skateboarding Teacher *intern
- HR Manager / Office Assistant (available for errands and various tasks) *intern
- Tutors for Elevation Station
*Above are a combination of permanent and intern positions
*If hired as an intern, a stipend will be provided based upon experience
Qualifications (expected proficiencies to excel in this role):
- Highly skilled in the area of application
- Dependable; must commit to availability of schedule
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent interaction with children and their families
- Must be willing to sign a contract and commit to any terms and conditions
- Must be able to pass appropriate background checks for working with youth in the state of PA
- Tutors must have a Bachelor’s degree or pursuing one.
To apply for this position:
Please send your resume to email@example.com